Content

Brand Identification

Tuesday 28 December 2010
The below image is one of a series that I completed during my Graphic Communications course. The brief was to create a set of images that advertised a certain (real or imagined) clothing brand.

I chose to create images for marketing posters, for an imagined streetwear label. I wanted my images to be bold, bright and eye-catching, to appeal to as many prospective customers as possible, but without compromising the integrity and ethos of the company.

I combined hand drawn images of figures in the garments with parts of photographs I took of skyscrapers, other modern city buildings and cranes.

Each image I produced used just one bright colour, to highlight certain aspects of the picture. The colour was also used to tie in the drawn parts to the photographs and give a sense of the link between the garments and the urban environment.


0 comments:

Post a Comment